Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
why does it seem like i have an extra layer of skin attached to me

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

lately i feel like i have this extra layer of skin. and it will not go away,. with a creepy crawling sensation from head to feet., and looks like there are little brown spots all over my body, and my head has open sores, that will not go away . they've been on my head for the last 9 mo. and i have been dealing with this for the same amount of time. the doctor  had told me that there isn't anything on my scalp, ears, skin. but when i get the itch feeling i squeeze the spot and a hair like UFO goes crawling on skin. it is really driving me NUTS, literally, my BF keeps asking me do you have bugs or something? i tell him i hope not i can see this crawling thing and when i go to try and remove it it makes  a little popping sound, but what is most um-connectible is the fuzz like feeling between my toes, and the itch on my scalp at the site of the sore's