why does my stomack swell after alcohol and get out a breath
The day after been out partying and getting drunk the next day im a nervous reck my stomack swells up witch makes me short of breath my heart pounds away witch frightens me even more why do i get these symptons and does anyone else suffer with the same symptoms if so please reply with reasons it could be many thanks gazza. ps does anyone have a cure to stop all this
This swelling/bloating of stomach after alcohol consumption can be due to problem with the liver, gallbladder as well as upper GI diseases like GERD, ulcers, and inflammation.I would suggest liver ultrasound,liver function tests, upper GI series, and a blood test looking for the bacteria H Pylori.Pls consult a physician and get these done.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted.

i think stomach swells from being candida (yeast) sensitive. it throws off your ph and alkaline and overall you justy have tonto drink to make it go away. same with sugar etc. the only thing that heas helped me when drinking is prilosec. which is not good for woamen to take over a long time bc it reduces bone density. i had 1.5 drinks tonight and look 7 months pregnant. not comfortable at all. wasn't worth it.