Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
why does my whole body hurt?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

why does my whole body hurt?

starting a couple moths ago i stopped getting my period. first i thought i was pregnant because i was constantly feeling sick. then i started getting sharp pains in my abdomin (abdomen). i went to the doctor a couple weeks ago and he said i just skipped a period and that can cause pregnancy symptoms. its now the second moth of not getting my period. a few days ago my back started to hurt. i have backaches alot so i didnt pay much attention to it. then yesterday my back really hurt. i woke up this morning and my lower back and hips were really achy. i went to work and i started to feel groggy and the pain was getting worse. my stomach is really upset, but then it will feel fine then get upset again. i kept kindof wandering at work because i would forget where i was headed and meaning to do. ive been getting headache everyday for about a week but today it hurts when i look up or over. my whole body is incredably achy. i felt like i was maybe getting a cold so i came home and was in bed at nine. i laid there and the pain was so bad i couldnt sleep. i just took an extremly hot shower and it made me feel better for maybe ten mins and it is now almost midnight and when i try to sleep it makes the pain more obvious i have no fever at all. seems like i get sick all the time but this is the first time ive had all this pain.
there might be a million things that can be causing this pain. a few of them could be

1.) stillborn baby - have you had an ultrasound to make sure you're not pregnant and there's absolutely nothing in there? is there any bleeding/spotting of some sort? cuz everything you've described seems like labor pains to me. which can happen if you've had a failed pragnancy

2.) something wrong with your ovaries? - have another check-up and seek second opinions about it. i don't wanna say cancer because that's too scary but it's not completely out of the question.

but im not saying these are absolute. i could be totally wrong. my point? seek medical help until you've got your answer. have a million tests taken if you need to.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If it is confirmed that you are not pregnant, then other causes of delayed or missed periods will have to be looked at such as  stress whether emotional or physical, hypothyroidism, polycystic disease of the ovary, pituitary tumors secreting prolactin, anemia and poor diet, unexplained or sudden weight gain or weight loss.
With your symptoms it is important to rule out polycystic ovary and hypothyroidism. Please consult a gynecologist. Take care!
hmm thats really different iive neva herd anythiing like that um maybe its just your body have you been stressing about anything cause sumtyms stress can cause paiins and feeliing siick!!