Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
why im experiencing vertigo losss of concentration and sudden weakness?...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

why im experiencing vertigo losss of concentration and sudden weakness?

Im a 24 year old guy, Ive always been into sport skating, basketball,  I had such an energy it was amazing, then it all started when was 19,I was working hard and I started experiencing tachycardia, so I went to the hospital and they told me I had a small heart attack, from that time  they diagnose me with arrhythmia, the time passed and I kept visiting doctors, and the same thing all over again, my heart is ok and my general test are ok and also they did me an mri an it comes out that I have an inner ear  problem And  I have noticed that I keep getting worse I dont know if weakness, headaches, dizzyness, ligheaded, all the time spinning sensation and it seems that my symptoms will go away for a while when I eat but the doctors wont find anything else I NEED HELP!
Are you on any meds that would cause dizziness? One question first is that does the vertigo come on with movement such as moving your head to one side, or can you just be sitting there without moving your head and they come on?  If it comes on with movement it can be benign paroximal positional vertigo. For this they just have you lay in certain positions for a while. Then it should go away. If not then if the MRI said you have an inner ear problem you could have Menier's disease that causes vertigo. They usually treat that with water pills (diuretics).  I would see an ENT and bring the MRI.  Before going to the doctor you can get a copy where you had the test done. Just call them and ask how to get the copy. Also, if it isn't the inner ear it could be migraine related. I have that. There is a particular kind of migraine variant that gives you vertigo , migraines, auras (don't always get the aura it varies ) and so forth. You could see a neurologist too. I saw  a migraine specialist and they did an electroencephalogram or EEG that showed I had migraines and not a seizure and that along with the symptoms helped her and the ENT together diagnose me. I am now on Topamax and although it has side effects it keeps me from falling over.  So I would be sure your arrhythmia is being treated properly. If it is and you are confident that isn't the problem then if you have a FP or GP doc they can refer you to an ENT and a good neurologist . I hope that they can help like they did for me.
I would go visit an allergy specialist to start with. All of you symptoms as well as fatigue can be associated with allergies which can become worse with age if left untreated. Insurance companies are encouraging Dr. 's to give injections for allergies for the first 3 visits for training purposes as well as observations to see if there are any side effects to the patient. Each vial is designed specifically for the individual. After that, the patient is responsible for their injections themselves. Anyway. It has helped me figure out several of these same symptoms.