Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
wobbly legs

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

wobbly legs

I have a history of autoimmune diseases sarcoidosis, chronic fatigue etc.  I also had an anterior fusion at L5 S1 my oridginak pain was only the left leg and back, that was in June.  Now in the last to weeks I have had 5 episodes of various durations my bilateral legs become numb from the groin to the feet, it's all the way around the legs, they are also very heavy and I have a very difficult walking.  Urgent care doctor just said he didn't know. My reflexes are diminished.  I will be seeing my neurologist on wed. but since I just had one  I thought I'd ask you.  Thank you for your health
Tags: wobbly
1 Comment
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Since reflexes are diminished and there is bilateral numbness f both lower legs, it can be a case of either transverse myelitis or severe nerve compression. It is good you are seeing a neurologist. Take care!