wolf parkinsons white syndrome
Does anyone have wolf parkinsons white or know anyone who does?I have dizzey spells fatigue nauses with weakness spells and pvc.I went to the er and was diagnosed with this can anyone please share theyre expeiriences with this condition and also what cures are out there and if you had a corective sergury and what was your outcome.
My mom is having symptoms of black outs, of sorts, weakness, spells of nausea, dizziness.  Have been trying to figure out is this is just part of the parkinsons or something else.  She was dehydrated, had low potassium and kidney problems.  Doctor cleared up the dehydrations and potassium problem.  She still has to go back to urologist for test about kidneys.  But the black outs and nausea are still happening.  I just don't know what directions to take next.
I have WPW..Wolf Parkinsons White syndrome.. But that is a diagnosis that I got from an electrophysiology study on my heart.  They don't do those in the er. My symptoms are simular but I don't have nausea from this. Do you take medication for it? Maybe its the meds. WPW also comes with other diagnosis. AVNRT-SVT, PSVT  There is help out there if you actualy do have this.. See a Cardiologist! I get light headed quite a bit.. but I think its more the meds. I have lots of PVC's all the time.. but my fast heart rate bouts are pretty much controlled. Who and why did they DX you with this? Yo should be under the care of a specialist. Ot at least discuss this with your primary.
Wolfdog
my husband had two cardio catherizations done will in the army they did not work but to say the least it can be very scary, see a cardiologist get a heart monitor most of the time they want to be able to catch it on a monitor.  They may give you medicine, are do what they did to my husband depending on the severity of it, It took them three years to catch it on the heart monitor so DONT GIVE UP!!!  WPW also can be similiar in looks if you have any type of thyroid problems as he also had graves disease when he was in the army.  
my husband had two cardio catherizations done while in the army they did not work but to say the least it can be very scary, see a cardiologist get a heart monitor most of the time they want to be able to catch it on a monitor.  They may give you medicine, or do what they did to my husband depending on the severity of it, It took them three years to catch it on the heart monitor so DONT GIVE UP!!!  WPW also can be similiar in looks if you have any type of thyroid problems as he also had graves disease when he was in the army.