Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
worried about problems

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

worried about problems

Over the past four years I have been having discharge that my GYM gives me medication for, for he believes it is a fungus. til today i still get the discharge. sometimes the discharge feel as if i am getting my period but when i go check its just watery discharge or it comes  with little chuncks that looks like bread that has been wet.I get minor pain in my pelvic and abdomon but twice or three times out of the year the pain get so bad that i can not walk or sit and if i go to urinate it gets worst but the pain feels as if its coming from the back where my poop comes from I can not realy pinpoint it realy, but for 2006 the pain only happend once.when i have intercourse it hurts mosly when my partner is on top and i am under.my 2005 when i did my pap test they found cells that cause cervical cancer and i was put on treatment asap then my 2006 came back normal. every month after my period i get a discomferting feeling after i urinate and the discharge becomes heavy and i get bumps  around where my pubic hair is and it iches and hurt and if i squeez it pus come out. all these problems started to accure after one night when me an my boy friend was having sex doggy style. and when i was 16 i think i was pregnant and have a miscerage which caused me to bleed for to two weeks or more but i never went to the doctor when the bleeding persist. that when i startd getting infections and all of my STD and AIDS/HIV testes always comes back negative and the HPV came back negative so I do not know whats going on inside my body.
Tags: negative, Pain
1 Comment
why don't you go back to your GYN and tell him all your symptoms.  if he doesn't want to take you seriously, find a new one!  make sure you tell him about your suspected miscarriage...maybe there is a residual issue???