Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
yellow liquid from penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

yellow liquid from penis

for the past 2 weeks i've noticed some kind of yellow liquid coming from my penis (not the tip) but from under my foreskin. and its been very irritated and kinda burns when I urinate. i have no idea what it is and i really want it gone as soon as possible. i want to go to the doctor but i dont want my mom to find out. what could it possibly be and how to treat it. BTW im allergic to penicillin :(
i would go get that checked out! my husband said that is a sign of a STD! :( Good luck!  hope i am wrong!  
You need to be seen by a doctor it could be a number of things such as a yeast infection to an STD if you have been sexually active... You shouldn't worry about your mom knowing you should be more concerned about taking care of your health...again it's best that you be seen by a doctor in order to properly treat this issue.. Best of luck to you!
You need to go to a doctor asap. Maybe your doctor will be discreet about it if you talk to them privately. But either way - go soon and do not have sex with anyone until you figure it out. Good luck!