Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
yellow pee

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

yellow pee

i drink water all of the time and rarely drink caffeine, but it seems like my urine is always yellow.....and not just a little yellow its quite yellow

Thanks for writing in.
Normally urine is pale yellow in color due to presence of pigment urochrome.If there is increased yellowness in urine then it is a sign that you have not been drinking enough liquids.If even after taking adequate fluids,urine is yellow in color,it may be due to liver problems,bile pigments and a tryptophan absorption defect may lead to production of indigotin, an oxidative product.

I sincerely advise you to consult a physician and get your complete urine examination and liver function tests done.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.

This happens to me because I take vitamins & supplements
Avatar n tn
well i dont take anything.....im 19 and in good health.