Unknown Illnesses User Group
I don't know.
About This Group:

A place where people can share their symptoms and struggles with the unknown.

Founded by Novkortera on April 21, 2010
54 members

I don't know.

Hello, I'm unsure If I'm posting in the right area, but I desperately need answer of some sort.

I don't normally do this but I am worried about myself, I feel I have suffered from social anxiety disorder for most of my life but I am unsure, I would really appreciate anyone to respond to me, I need to know I am not the only one who is the way I am. I feel ashamed of myself, for who I have become. I just need to talk to someone.

Thank you.
1 Comment
I am not sure what you mean about your social disorder, but I have had panic attacks around people for years. My best advice to you is to see a therapist and talk to her. She will recommend some coping methods such as yoga, meditation and Reiki. You will probably get lorazapam or diazepam to use when you go some where and it becomes too much. After, she can talk to you about the underlying causes. Maybe give you some meds. No shame in it. I have been on meds for 6 years and between them and yoga etc I do really well. I still don't like malls, airports etc. But slowly i have moved out of my room, connected with a few close people and gotten a portion of my life back a bit at a time. Don't give up. Email me of you would like.
ipurr2 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 22
gcxjo joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 15
mvik joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 18