Unknown Illnesses User Group
Is this something of concern?
About This Group:

A place where people can share their symptoms and struggles with the unknown.

Founded by Novkortera on April 21, 2010
54 members

Is this something of concern?

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this.

Hello, I have a small concern about my head. Well, for a long time, I have suffered from sinusitis. Had a lot of tests did to me, such as MRI, X-Rays, and a few more. Everything came back normal, except that I had sinusitis. Doctors gave me a medication. Up to this date, I have this pressure on the back of my head(not sure how the location is called, but it feels like the part where the head and spine connects). This pressure sometimes give me headaches originating from that same location. The headache is mild, not severe, sometimes it is just small. Sometimes, I get lightheaded and a bit dizzy, but still well enough to walk and such. Then, I am not sure if it is connected, but my vision sometimes leave after-images of what I see(this is mostly on dark places). It is sort of like when you stare at a light bulb and then look away and blink and you see a black spot for a split second. Also, in some surfaces, I see like static. Is this something of concern? I will probably get a doc appointment soon, but I want to know your opinions.

Cheers
ipurr2 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 22
gcxjo joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 15
mvik joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 18