Unknown Illnesses User Group
LUQ abdominal pain, nothing in blood work or CT
About This Group:

A place where people can share their symptoms and struggles with the unknown.

Founded by Novkortera on April 21, 2010
54 members

I am a 17 year old female, who has been fairly healthy. Two months ago I began getting severe pain in my LUQ. It was so severe I was in bed for two weeks. Then my period started, and I passed it off as weird period symptoms, but still went to the doctor, as I was severely dizzy. They said I had an enlarged spleen, but nothing showed up in my blood or urine samples. So they sent me to get a CT scan; nothing showed up either. Eventually after four weeks of severe pain, it started to subside, and eventually went away. Now two months later it is back and worse as ever. It is keeping me up at night and killing me. The pain is localized just under my left lower rib.

Does anyone know what this could be?? I am desperate, but my parents wouldn't take me back to the doctor because they found nothing before.
ipurr2 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 22
gcxjo joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 15
mvik joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 18