Unknown Illnesses User Group
Unknown dizziness, confusion, and disorientation.
About This Group:

A place where people can share their symptoms and struggles with the unknown.

Founded by Novkortera on April 21, 2010
54 members

Saturday night something came on me I cant explain. At 10 pm I was watching t.v when all of a sudden it hit me out of now where. My heart started racing. I felt a strange sense of severe panic. I began to feel confused, and disoriented. I felt as if I was 500 feet from the front door, and it was right in front of me. I truly was scared to death. I walked from her house home. feeling this way the entire trip. One I got home I felt a tiny bit better. Still very confused I tried to drink something and get my mind off of the situation. A couple of hours later I tried to sleep it off. AGAIN!!! same thing - only this time it was 20 times worse. This time I really did think I was going to die. In the freezing *** cold I went outside and walked for hours upon hours. I never slept at all that night. When I got home I was no better. Although the symptoms were not as severe but very bad. My symptoms began to change. I was nauseous, dizzy, and very scared and disoriented.  For 3 days I suffered through this. Then I began to feel normal. This happened to me 4 more time. Each time lasting 3 days for it to completely go away. For 2 weeks I was normal. Then slowly it came on me. For the last three weeks straight I have felt dizzy, disoriented and confused. During this last 3 week I have had very bad episodes much like I described above. Only this time after 3 days I didn't come out of it. For the last three weeks if I got to sleep any at all, I would wake up with a very bad hang over type feeling. This morning was by far the worst hang over - type feeling I have felt yet. I spend a lot of time pacing, and trying to convince my self to get control. Sometime I feel like throwing up, and my stomach may hurt a little. I may get a few aches and pains here and there. For the most part - for the last three weeks and the episodes I discussed above, It seemed as if nothing else was wrong with me. My body and everything felt ok. However, as you have been able to read I was far from ok. HELP!
1 Comment
Sounds like panic attacks, not sure what is bringing them on though. Possibly a heart condition or something disrupting the chemicals in your brain. Go talk to doctors and possibly get an MRI. Avoid drugs and alcohol until you get it figured out.
ipurr2 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 22
gcxjo joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 15
mvik joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 18