Unknown Illnesses User Group
i dont know where to begin
About This Group:

A place where people can share their symptoms and struggles with the unknown.

Founded by Novkortera on April 21, 2010
54 members

i dont know where to begin

im gonna sound crazy but here goes some days im so disgusted with food i dont go near it and than at night ill eat everything in sight and be disgusted with myself completely i jus had two children a yr ago gained 60 llbs and have lost nothing there father walked out on us & prior to that he would hit me and cheat one me  and im all alone finishing my nursing degree i have carpel tunnel in both hand wich kills me every day and night i feel like im having panic attacks but im afraid to take any meds somedays im so happy and other days i will just start crying for no reason and not want to get out of bed i get nervous and sweaty sometimes if i go into crowded places alone i have chest pains were i feel like i cant breath i dont know what to do or where to begin with my health problems i feel like i have so many and never time to go to the doctors and even if i did find the time what am i going to do drag two kids with me help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is wrong with me
1 Comment
Stress and anxiety.
You're really busy and have a lot going on in life. it's hard enough to get everything done, but to top it off, you feel completely alone.
i feel the same way lately. so overwhelmed with life but having nobody to turn to for help, i find myself breaking down and crying all the time.

Nothing is wrong with you. you just realize how much you're taking on in life, and that it's enough to hold you back now and then. you're not alone though, and know there's many others who are living through the same chaos and will all make it work out in the end.
ipurr2 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 22
gcxjo joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 15
mvik joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 18