Urgent Care Expert Forum
Attacks, tingling in arms and legs, vision problems, ringing in ears, e...

MEDICAL EMERGENCY- CALL YOUR DR. or 911! This forum is for questions and support regarding urgent care issues such as: Abscess, Angina, Animal Bites, Bronchitis, COPD, Cuts, Flu, Food Poisoning, Heart Attack, Mono, Influenza, Laceration, Nausea, Pneumonia, Rabies, Sports Injuries, Strep.

Attacks, tingling in arms and legs, vision problems, ringing in ears, etc.

Hi, 37 yr. old female suffering from attacks.  Attacks start at anytime with no warning and usually last for 4 to 6 hours.  First I get very cold and my whole body shakes, then my arms and legs start to tingle.  Parts of my face and head go numb.  Then my ears start to ring and my vision changes...first floaters then blurryness and then tunnel vision. My speach is also slurred.  My head starts to hurt... small areas that stay for a minute then move around. Then I feel like I can't breath and my chest hurts. I have had a MRI with contrast on my brain, MRI on my neck and back, nerve study and a CT scan.  All test came back fine.  Pcp thinks that it is aniexty.  On lorazepam 3mg daily.  Now, new symptoms... headaches, pain in arms and legs, floaters in vision all the time, ringing and pain in one ear with pain down that side of my neck, fatigue, balance is worse and I can't remember what i did just a few hours ago.  
I also have suffered with IBS for 10 years, take 6 Imodium (immodium) AD daily to control.  Take Prilosec OTC for heartburn.  This is my 2nd post, 1st post recommended seeing cardiologist and hematologist, which I intend on doing. Any other suggestions?  
pzbp,

Just wondering if anyone has checked you for low B-12 or celiac sprue? Sometimes metabolic or auto-immune problems disorders can cause multi-system symptoms.

I hope you find your answer, Jean
Hi, I am a 29 year old, mother of four who has been experiencing tingling in my arms,hands and legs off and on for a couple of months. Lately it seems that these symptoms are getting worse and are staying longer periods of time.I have also started to experience some blurred vision and dizziness.
                                   Any idea what may be going on?