Urgent Care Expert Forum
Belly Button Pain/Discharge/Bleeding
About This Forum:

MEDICAL EMERGENCY- CALL YOUR DR. or 911! This forum is for questions and support regarding urgent care issues such as: Abscess, Angina, Animal Bites, Bronchitis, COPD, Cuts, Flu, Food Poisoning, Heart Attack, Mono, Influenza, Laceration, Nausea, Pneumonia, Rabies, Sports Injuries, Strep.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Belly Button Pain/Discharge/Bleeding

I am a 27 year old female, and about a year or so ago, I noticed some dried blood in my belly button.  I cleaned it out and it was fine.  This happened a few times, randomly.  Just recently, I have experienced a really bad pain behind my belly button, it hurts to sit or bend over.  It was a little red around it, but nothing else I can see.  Now today, after showering and sitting for a few minutes, I looked and there was about a teaspoon full of yellowish puss coming out.  I cleaned it, and sat back down to see if anything else came out.  After sitting again for ten minutes or so, I looked down and there was another teaspoon full of puss, however now it was yellowish-brown.  I started cleaning it out and after getting out all the puss, there was some blood.  So far, nothing else is coming out, but it still hurts behind my belly button.  Any idea of what this could be?  I have no health insurance, and was hoping someone on here can help me!  No other real symptoms.  A little tired, but I don't know if that's just from heat outside.