Urgent Care Expert Forum
Please read and help me

MEDICAL EMERGENCY- CALL YOUR DR. or 911! This forum is for questions and support regarding urgent care issues such as: Abscess, Angina, Animal Bites, Bronchitis, COPD, Cuts, Flu, Food Poisoning, Heart Attack, Mono, Influenza, Laceration, Nausea, Pneumonia, Rabies, Sports Injuries, Strep.

Please read and help me

Recently, whenever i masturbate and ejaculate, i feel a weird tingling feeling at the tip of my penis for 1-2 hours.

It also happens at other times, for example, when I'm at a certain place and i think of a certain sexually arousing thing, i get that strange tingling feeling for a few seconds. (like when i think of something that will give me an erection, like girls, etc)

It also randomly happens during a few more times through a day.

I'm a 16 year old and this is the first time this kind of thing is happening to me.

I'm kind of scared and i really don't know what to do.

Can someone please help me with quickness?
-6 Comments
please help me out, i'm desperate now
i know for a fact that it's not Ghonorrea,

Please help me
I'm wondering if you've got a slight infection which can even be picked up from wearing tight pants or sleeping in the same underwear you've worn most of the day.  Try putting a handful of sea or rock salt (don't use table salt as it can sting a bit) in a bath full of water and soak for at least 20 minutes each day for a few days.  If that doesn't help go to see your gp - it's nothing to be embarrassed about just because it's not a broken bone or sore throat doesn't mean you shouldn't seek medical attention for it if it is a problem to you.
When the body gets a signal from the brain that some kind of anxiety is occuring (sexually stimulating thoughts, a pending test, fear, etc.) it alerts the adrenal glands (sitting on top of the kidneys) to produce adrenalin.  This hormone gives you extra energy in times of stress, and pours sugar (glucose) into the blood stream. When the adrenal glands begin producing hormones, one reaction is a tingling sensation that occurs in the urethra, buttocks, and anus areas of the body.  The urethra is the tube in the penis that allows you to pee and is the cause of the tingling sensation felt at the tip of the penis.  Often you will get the urge to pee, poop, or you will get an erection at the same time as the tingling sensation is felt. These are all normal reactions to the anxiety/stress/adrenlin This tingling can occur whenever adrenalin is produced and may last  from a few seconds to several minutes, depending on the level of anxiety.  If you are still worried, see your doctor.  good luck