Urgent Care Expert Forum
Surface Pain on Left side of Forehead

MEDICAL EMERGENCY- CALL YOUR DR. or 911! This forum is for questions and support regarding urgent care issues such as: Abscess, Angina, Animal Bites, Bronchitis, COPD, Cuts, Flu, Food Poisoning, Heart Attack, Mono, Influenza, Laceration, Nausea, Pneumonia, Rabies, Sports Injuries, Strep.

Surface Pain on Left side of Forehead

I'm a 35 year old male 6"2" 220lbs in normal good health except for Asthma.  For the last month I am experiencing pain on my forehead. It feels similar to the feeling of a sliver on your finger when you touch it and it is pushed deeper. It is on my left temple of my forehead.  The pain is constant and does not subside anymore.  I am on day 4 of non stop pain even with pain killers. pain if forehead is touched is about a 7 on a scale of 1-10.  I also am experiencing twitching like its a vein on my forehead if I do something physically straining. even the lightest touch to the forehead causes extreme pain. The area of pain is approximately 2" in circumference.  This morning I am now experiencing a stiff neck to go with it.  The forehead pain feels better for a moment if I put pressure on it.  It appears to me to be a vein that the pain is coming from however no visually noticeable vein on my forehead. The exact area of pain is where my hair has receded in the widows peak area.  
Your help is appreciated.