Urgent Care Expert Forum
croup, ear infections, low grade fever
About This Forum:

MEDICAL EMERGENCY- CALL YOUR DR. or 911! This forum is for questions and support regarding urgent care issues such as: Abscess, Angina, Animal Bites, Bronchitis, COPD, Cuts, Flu, Food Poisoning, Heart Attack, Mono, Influenza, Laceration, Nausea, Pneumonia, Rabies, Sports Injuries, Strep.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

croup, ear infections, low grade fever

My daughter was at the doctor 10/20 and was diagnosed with ear infections in both ears. We were in the emegency room on 10/21 for croup. We went to the dr on 10/23 and the ear infection was not better in one ear so she was put on a different antibiotic. She has carried a fever the whole time. The highest it has been is 102.7. She is still running a fever today and I am just not sure whether we should make another trip to the office. I don't want to be a pain. She has layed around and not had any interest in anything. She is not eating much. She is drinking lots of water. When this began she complained of her fingers and toes hurting, her back hurting, and her mouth hurting. She is pale but the color comes and goes. I am just worried because usually she is quite healthy. Is a low grade fever for this long reason enough to take her to the dr again (she was there yesterday)? What other illnesses should we be looking at (flu, colds, etc.)?