Urgent Care Expert Forum
kidneys
About This Forum:

MEDICAL EMERGENCY- CALL YOUR DR. or 911! This forum is for questions and support regarding urgent care issues such as: Abscess, Angina, Animal Bites, Bronchitis, COPD, Cuts, Flu, Food Poisoning, Heart Attack, Mono, Influenza, Laceration, Nausea, Pneumonia, Rabies, Sports Injuries, Strep.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

kidneys

Last week I was diagnosed with a kidney infection. This is the 4th I've been diagnosed with since July this year. i have never been this ill with one before though. I am in such pain it's almost difficult to stand up straight. the pain is mainly in my back around the kidneys (both sides) and abdo pain - lower and upper.

I was vomiting a lot with it - but this has now stopped. I'm due to finish my course of Trimethoprim tomorrow, but the pain is not getting easier - it is just getting worse. I have a slight temperature, I feel hot to touch, although I'm actually feeling quite cold...

Do I need to go back to my GP or to a walk in centre?!