Urgent Care Expert Forum
musle spasms

MEDICAL EMERGENCY- CALL YOUR DR. or 911! This forum is for questions and support regarding urgent care issues such as: Abscess, Angina, Animal Bites, Bronchitis, COPD, Cuts, Flu, Food Poisoning, Heart Attack, Mono, Influenza, Laceration, Nausea, Pneumonia, Rabies, Sports Injuries, Strep.

musle spasms
I've been having spasm like twitching in my eyelid for over a month now. It happens a few times a day. What can I do to stop it, and is it something serious?
I know this can be related to wisdom teeth problems but also stress or even overtiredness,  If it continues I would go to see a gp or even get your eyes checked at an opticians in case it's due to eyestrain or something.
i have musle spasms in lower back,i used take toradol,if that is the right spelling.ijust started to take nalfon, does that cause musle spasms.