sharp burning pain in my nose and eye
earlir today i suffered a severe burning stabbing pain which affected the left nostril, left eye and in my head i felt like i was going to faint and had to sit...i went white felt sick and dizzy...it wore off after a few minutes but then happened again a few minutes later..i have no idea what caused it but i woke this morning with a blinding headache which i still have...does anyone out there know what it could be
No I don't, but a severe, recurring, and debilitating headache that you described requires evaluation sooner rather than latter.   Many and most causes of headaches are minor problems, but it is always the more serious causes that worry the doctors.  
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.