Urgent Care Expert Forum
stiffness in joints
About This Forum:

MEDICAL EMERGENCY- CALL YOUR DR. or 911! This forum is for questions and support regarding urgent care issues such as: Abscess, Angina, Animal Bites, Bronchitis, COPD, Cuts, Flu, Food Poisoning, Heart Attack, Mono, Influenza, Laceration, Nausea, Pneumonia, Rabies, Sports Injuries, Strep.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

stiffness in joints

Hi, I have developed stiffness (burning)in both hips, both shoulders, both feet and pains at the base of both thumbs. This started over the summer when I thought I just over did it exercising one day. Now I realize it is now almost December and I am in constant pain. It is difficult to lay on my shoulders and or hips, so sleeping is difficult. I dont like to take medication but started taking Tylenol Arthritis, and it does help. (but not the thumbs) I am 50 years old and all of a sudden I feel like it too. For the most part I make myself walk and exercise, but getting started is painful. I also have a hard time sitting, I jsut cant get comfortable with the burning feeling in my hips. I consider myself pretty healthy, no medications, and up till recently dint complain about much. Any ideas or suggestion?