Urgent Care Expert Forum
stomach trouble
About This Forum:

MEDICAL EMERGENCY- CALL YOUR DR. or 911! This forum is for questions and support regarding urgent care issues such as: Abscess, Angina, Animal Bites, Bronchitis, COPD, Cuts, Flu, Food Poisoning, Heart Attack, Mono, Influenza, Laceration, Nausea, Pneumonia, Rabies, Sports Injuries, Strep.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

stomach trouble

I've been having trouble when I eat eggs and hamburger lately.. I get a really bad stomach ache and end up having to go to make a few trips to the toilet and most times its really watery.. What's going on with my stomach? Please help..
Related Discussions
303398_tn?1193102884
Abdominal pain is a common patient complaint and there are many possible causes.

If the pain is in the center, upper portion of the abdomen you might be having some pain that could be associated with an ulcer.   When one eats alot of protein, your stomach has to crank up the production of stomach acid to break down the protein (meat).  

Gall bladder disease is very common.  The pain is typically described as pain in the right upper quadrant of the belly after eating a fatty meal.  Gall bladder diease can mislead some doctors as it may present with pain in the center of the belly and even with chest pain.

The diarrhea can be due to infectious problems like a viral enteritis (often watery).   Diarrhea can also be due to poor absorption of fats (smells really bad and hard to flush) from the bowel, or the development of inflammatory bowel disease (sometimes bloody).  
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703