Urgent Care Expert Forum
swollen bee sting
About This Forum:

MEDICAL EMERGENCY- CALL YOUR DR. or 911! This forum is for questions and support regarding urgent care issues such as: Abscess, Angina, Animal Bites, Bronchitis, COPD, Cuts, Flu, Food Poisoning, Heart Attack, Mono, Influenza, Laceration, Nausea, Pneumonia, Rabies, Sports Injuries, Strep.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

swollen bee sting

I was stung in the left calf yesterday.  The area is red and swollen and very painful.  My ankle/calf area is hard.  The area is about 8 inches.  My toes are beginning to tingle, and it hurts my ankle when I walk.  I have have had dizziness problems with Benydryl in the past.  What can I do?
Tags: swollen, crazy
Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
257682_tn?1214940174
I'd go to the ER
but try taking an anti inflamitory like ibprof if you can and I know this may sound crazy but try cleaning the affected area with Listerine

Have you removed the stinger? "The stinger should be removed with a scraping motion by using the rigid edge of a credit card or a dull butter knife. Never attempt to pull out the stinger using fingers or tweezers, since this will result in the injection of more venom."
Try google and but in  swollween bee sting treatment
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank