Urgent Care Expert Forum
teenage hair loss!

MEDICAL EMERGENCY- CALL YOUR DR. or 911! This forum is for questions and support regarding urgent care issues such as: Abscess, Angina, Animal Bites, Bronchitis, COPD, Cuts, Flu, Food Poisoning, Heart Attack, Mono, Influenza, Laceration, Nausea, Pneumonia, Rabies, Sports Injuries, Strep.

teenage hair loss!
im only 16 years old and i've been noticing hair loss and my hair really thinned out. i went to the doctors and she said i am losing hair and i did a blood test. i have to wait until next week for results but i know it has nothing to do with my body. i think it was the hair dye and the excessive damage that i do to my hair daily. im continuing to lose hair daily and im scared that it will all be gone. is there anyway that i can stop my hair loss ?
im losing my self confidence and getting really worried
There are many causes of hair loss.  Hormones, medications, chemicals, and scalp conditions only to name a few.  Your family physician is a good starting point.