Any idea what this could be?
Hi, I am a 28 yr old female and for the past week I've been having UTI symptoms (minus the blood in the urine). I went to the emergency and ran urine tests...came out negative but I am still in a lot of discomfort and they cant prescribe anything for me since they dont now what i have and wont know until i run more tests in gynecology and urology. No clue how long that will take but I'm in discomfort NOW and i have to just live with it??! I'm basically just wondering if this could be something else that has similar symptoms of uti? I get a burning sensation at the end of urinating, along with a lot of uncomfortable pressure. I always feel like i have to urinate and when i do, it's only a little...when i stand or sit, i feel really uncomfortable and sex is also very uncomfortable. Sometimes the discomfort feels like an intense itchiness down there, on the inside, out of reach..what can i possibly have??
I'm going thru thr exact same thing. I was diagnosed with IC  has same symptoms as an infection but no infection.  google it. I on a diet and only drinking water. Its taking a toll on me. idk what to do w myself either. but you sound like your going thru same thing as me. Its so uncomfortable to stand or do anything.