Urinary Tract Infection Community
Any idea what this could be?

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Any idea what this could be?

Hi, I am a 28 yr old female and for the past week I've been having UTI symptoms (minus the blood in the urine). I went to the emergency and ran urine tests...came out negative but I am still in a lot of discomfort and they cant prescribe anything for me since they dont now what i have and wont know until i run more tests in gynecology and urology. No clue how long that will take but I'm in discomfort NOW and i have to just live with it??! I'm basically just wondering if this could be something else that has similar symptoms of uti? I get a burning sensation at the end of urinating, along with a lot of uncomfortable pressure. I always feel like i have to urinate and when i do, it's only a little...when i stand or sit, i feel really uncomfortable and sex is also very uncomfortable. Sometimes the discomfort feels like an intense itchiness down there, on the inside, out of reach..what can i possibly have??
I'm going thru thr exact same thing. I was diagnosed with IC  has same symptoms as an infection but no infection.  google it. I on a diet and only drinking water. Its taking a toll on me. idk what to do w myself either. but you sound like your going thru same thing as me. Its so uncomfortable to stand or do anything.