Urinary Tract Infection Community
Any suggetions r open to thought

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Any suggetions r open to thought

My husband is havin trouble when he urniates.. he will go to use bathroom and is said it hurts a little when he urinates but he will start urinating nd then in middle of usin the rest room he just stops.. theen starts and then stops... on top of that he was throwing the foot ball with our son and the football hit him n his growin and he said it hurts bad.. my son didn't even through the ball hard. But he said that they're is something wrong for that to have hurts as bad as it does... anyone know why he starts and stops when he urinates? And wht he just started hurtin so bad after our son hit him...
He needs to have his prostate checked.  Trouble urinating is a symptom of an enlarged prostate. Also rare, but could have a UTI or some infection going on.  Definately get it checked out.  Good luck!
Thanks dear!!ill do