Burning and constant feeling to pee
Help. Just in the last two days I have this constant feeling like I need to urinate. Even when my bladder is empty. After I'm done peeing at the end it will burn. It's keeping me up at night. Can someone please help  I need advice
Hello there,
I can confirm the exact cause only after a complete medical history and clinical examination. Urinary tract infection, interstitial cystitis, bladder infection, urinary incontinence, an overactive bladder hyperthyroidism, hyperparathyroidism, diuretic drugs etc all can lead to a constant feeling to urinate. You need a detailed evaluation and investigations like kidney functions, blood sugar levels, ultrasound lower abdomen, intravenous pyelography, thyroid function tests and cystoscopy may be needed to confirm a diagnosis. I advise you to consult a urologist and get yourself evaluated so that an accurate diagnosis can be made.
Take care and regards!
Hey there,
In August, I absolutely had a UTI and it was terrible! It started one night with the constant urge to urinate so badly that I couldn't leave the bathroom from 2 minutes without having to rush back in! Once I finished, it did sting a little, however the main annoying symptom was the constant urgency and pressure. The one thing that worked like a charm was Uricalm. I took this pill once, and it relieved my symptoms and made them from mild, to tolerable. I hope this helps and feel free to reach out if you need to!
Hey there,