Urinary Tract Infection Community
Burning and constant feeling to pee
About This Community:

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Burning and constant feeling to pee

Help. Just in the last two days I have this constant feeling like I need to urinate. Even when my bladder is empty. After I'm done peeing at the end it will burn. It's keeping me up at night. Can someone please help  I need advice
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello there,
I can confirm the exact cause only after a complete medical history and clinical examination. Urinary tract infection, interstitial cystitis, bladder infection, urinary incontinence, an overactive bladder hyperthyroidism, hyperparathyroidism, diuretic drugs etc all can lead to a constant feeling to urinate. You need a detailed evaluation and investigations like kidney functions, blood sugar levels, ultrasound lower abdomen, intravenous pyelography, thyroid function tests and cystoscopy may be needed to confirm a diagnosis. I advise you to consult a urologist and get yourself evaluated so that an accurate diagnosis can be made.
Take care and regards!
Blank
Hey there,
In August, I absolutely had a UTI and it was terrible! It started one night with the constant urge to urinate so badly that I couldn't leave the bathroom from 2 minutes without having to rush back in! Once I finished, it did sting a little, however the main annoying symptom was the constant urgency and pressure. The one thing that worked like a charm was Uricalm. I took this pill once, and it relieved my symptoms and made them from mild, to tolerable. I hope this helps and feel free to reach out if you need to!
Blank
Hey there,
In August, I absolutely had a UTI and it was terrible! It started one night with the constant urge to urinate so badly that I couldn't leave the bathroom from 2 minutes without having to rush back in! Once I finished, it did sting a little, however the main annoying symptom was the constant urgency and pressure. The one thing that worked like a charm was Uricalm. I took this pill once, and it relieved my symptoms and made them from mild, to tolerable. I hope this helps and feel free to reach out if you need to!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...