Can you have UTI even if some symptoms are missing?
I think i have UTI (frequent urination, slight pain in the left pubic area, and feeling feverish/weak) but some symptoms are missing like strong urine odor, pain when urinating and visible blood in urine. So is it possible to have UTI even if only some of the symptoms are present. Im male btw.
Hi there,
It is not necessary that every person will present with all the classical features of UTI.Frequent urination, painful urination, chills and persistent fever, pain in the flanks or back,nausea,strong smelly urine are few common symptoms of a UTI.You will need a medical evaluation. A complete medical history, clinical examination and work up is important for correct diagnosis and mangement.Urine analysis and urine culture may help in diagnosis. Drink plenty of water. Consult a doctor. He will prescribe you antibiotics if there is any infection. Do write to me again.
Best luck and regards!