Dark Urine and Brown Discharge
I recently flew to Europe for work, and given that I won't be home for another 8 days, I wanted to get some opinions on whether I am dealing with something that can wait or something that needs attention.  About 2 days ago, I started experiencing some lower back pain and had some difficulty sleeping.  I chalked it off to jet lag and sleeping in beds that were exceptionally firm here in London.  Today however, I noticed some creamy, smooth, milky brown discharge...it's not terribly dark (think of milk chocolate as opposed to dark chocolate)...along with clear, dark urine.  I've had my fair share of UTI's over the years, but outside of the lower back pain, the urine and discharge symptoms are different this time around.  I don't really have any other symptoms to help identify this. Any thoughts on what might be going with my body?  31 years old.
Hi there,
A complete medical evaluation is very necessary for determining the correct cause of your symptoms. First you need to confirm the source of this discharge whether this discharge was vaginal discharge or it was along with the urine. The common causes of light brown vaginal discharge are pregnancy, vaginal atrophy, uterine polyps, cervical irritation, perimenopause and menopause. It is best to see a doctor and get evaluated for above mentioned conditions. A clinical examination and work up is extremely important for correct diagnosis and management of your condition. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!