Urinary Tract Infection Community
Discharge after one night (last night) of oral
About This Community:

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Discharge after one night (last night) of oral

Hi! I had unprotected oral given to me last by a female. I am a male. I however stopped her and did not ejaculate. Today I have had a quite a bit of discharge coming from my penis. I have had both gonorrhea and chlaymidia in the past with two different partners that I was in a relationship with who were unfaithful. I contacted my previous partner and she was negative on her last test that was done 5-6 days ago and it has been a totally of 10 days since my last protected intercourse (with her) which is all I ever do. Is it at all possible for symptoms of uti and or gonorrhea or chlamydia to show over night? Or is this just something i should monitor for a day or two to see if the problem worsens? Thanks for your help.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
How are you? Do you still have the symptoms you mentioned? It is indeed possible that you had an infection at that time and it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper management. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
I no longer have any symptoms it seems as if I just had back up from the night before...
Blank
man the feeling can come and go if i was you i would go get tested again so you dont pass things on to other people
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...