Urinary Tract Infection Community
Foam in urine.
About This Community:

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Foam in urine.

its been 6 months that i have a lot of foam in urine (foam ,bubles)every single time i urinate.Also my urine is cloady and dark yellow somtime.I have seen 2 urologist in the last 6 months like 10 times .i have done urinanalysis and the urologist think that nothing is wrong with me and i keep telling him that something must be wrong since i have these symptoms.(also have watery semen nonsticky).I a taking cipro 500 mg right now for the third time in the last 6 months.Any idea what should i do?
Hello,
There are several conditions which can cause foamy urine. Rapid urination, concentrated urine are few common causes. The presence of semen in urine in retrograde ejaculation can cause semen to be forced into the urinary bladder causing foamy urine. Taking high protein diet, protein supplements can cause protein loss in urine and foamy urine. Kidney damage, vesicocolic fistula and urinary tract infection can also cause protein loss in urine. A 24 hour urine sample examination for any pus cells and protein may be helpful. If the symptoms are persisting clarify your doubts with your doctor if any additional tests are needed.
Best luck and regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank