Had a UTI which was treated, but now got burning sensation?
I was treated for a UTI a couple of weeks ago with 7 days of antibiotics, it cleared up and all the pain went. But yesterday i started to get a burning sensation in my lower abdomen which is still there now and i have had to urinate frequently again. Could it be that the infection has not cleared properly or is it just down to something else? I have also been constipated abit since i was on the antibiotics, so i don't know if this is causing the uncomfort that i have at the moment. I've not had any stinging when i urinate and it all is a normal colour.
How are you? Urinary tract infection may recur even after treatment. It is best that you have urine tests or culture and sensitivity test done and see your doctor for proper evaluation. Drinking  plenty of fluids may also help with the infection and constipation. Take care and do keep us posted.  
hello. i'm feeling better thank you. I went to my Dr today and he has given me 3 days of antibiotics, so i'm hoping it will clear it up. I've been drinking cranberry juice and lots of water and this has helped alot too. The burning sensation has gone and now i just have the issue of having to urinate often. My Dr sent off a sample of urine to the lab and i have to ring up in a few days to see what the results are. What happens when you get the results?