Help with uti that won't go away
I have been on 2 different antibiotics and I still have a low grade fever and pee is still cloudy. Cheeks have been flushing also. What am I suppose to do now?  Nothing seems to be working.
Hi there,
It seems that you are not responding to the prescribed antibiotics. It is best to get a urine culture sensitivity test done to detect the antibiotic which will be suitable in your case. There are certain predisposing factors for complicated urinary tract infections like diabetes mellitus, urinary tract anatomic abnormality, voiding dysfunction etc. You may take certain precautions like drink plenty of water daily. Wipe yourself from front to back to prevent bacteria from your back passage to spread to your urethra. Empty your bladder completely when you go to the toilet. Wear cotton and loose clothes .You may need close clinical follow up, a pelvic examination and may be ultrasound scan of urinary tract. Consult a nephrologist and get evaluated. I sincerely hope it helps.
Take care and regards!