Urinary Tract Infection Community
I NEED HELP!!!
About This Community:

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I NEED HELP!!!

okay so i had sex for the first time on March 5th and then again on March 12th. After the second time i had sex and two days later ive been having a burning, stinging feeling whenever i go to pee and when i use the bathroom theres blood coming out but not a lot but a little. It hurts a lot! i need help what should i do. I cant tell my mom i had sex or she would kill me. i need some help please. pleasee! thank you!
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GU infections, inflammations, trauma, ulcers, erosions, calculi, growths/ masses etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949