Urinary Tract Infection Community
Is it a UTI? (female)

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Is it a UTI? (female)

Not too long ago last month I took my grandmother to the emergency room with Stroke symptoms and it ended up being a bladder infection due to E. Coli. I've never had a UTI but 3 weeks ago I noticed yellow discharge but not on my undergarments only when I wiped. My sis said it was normal since I was on 875mg Amoxicilin (penicilin) twice a day for a nonexistent ( they found out after the fact it was allergic rhinitis) strep infection. I feel like when I pee i am trying really hard to fully empty out I push really hard and release as much as I can then I still feel like i want to empty so i take a deep breath and try some more. I've never felt like that before. I've seen spots of blood here at there too not much but still spots. Now I have this pain from the lower right back to right below my right breast. I am peeing like crazy too ( but I did increase my water intake by a lot recently due to the allergic rhinitis). Any takers on what this might be? Starting the cranberry juice tomorrow just in case.
One more symptom. Today the pain began in the lower back and sharp pain below the right breast. Also I have pinkish bloody discharge