Aa
A
A
Close
Is it a UTI? (female)
Not too long ago last month I took my grandmother to the emergency room with Stroke symptoms and it ended up being a bladder infection due to E. Coli. I've never had a UTI but 3 weeks ago I noticed yellow discharge but not on my undergarments only when I wiped. My sis said it was normal since I was on 875mg Amoxicilin (penicilin) twice a day for a nonexistent ( they found out after the fact it was allergic rhinitis) strep infection. I feel like when I pee i am trying really hard to fully empty out I push really hard and release as much as I can then I still feel like i want to empty so i take a deep breath and try some more. I've never felt like that before. I've seen spots of blood here at there too not much but still spots. Now I have this pain from the lower right back to right below my right breast. I am peeing like crazy too ( but I did increase my water intake by a lot recently due to the allergic rhinitis). Any takers on what this might be? Starting the cranberry juice tomorrow just in case.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
One more symptom. Today the pain began in the lower back and sharp pain below the right breast. Also I have pinkish bloody discharge
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank