Is it urinary track infection
I'm not sexually active. But this month I did sex with my bf a day after my period and a week after. But it's a protected sex even though we don't use any pills or condom. My last intercourse make me a little light blood comes but in a minute it fade and never come back. And after 2 or 3 days I try to touch my cervix using my finger and I see a little blood on my finger and after that the next day it's sore everytime I go pee.. And everytime I pee its color yellow. I pee most of the time everyday. My lower back in the side is sore and I can't even eat a lot. What do you think?? Pls help me...
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GU infections/ inflammations, trauma, erosions, ulcers, growths/ masses etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a gynaecologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!