Urinary Tract Infection Community
Is it urinary track infection

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Is it urinary track infection

I'm not sexually active. But this month I did sex with my bf a day after my period and a week after. But it's a protected sex even though we don't use any pills or condom. My last intercourse make me a little light blood comes but in a minute it fade and never come back. And after 2 or 3 days I try to touch my cervix using my finger and I see a little blood on my finger and after that the next day it's sore everytime I go pee.. And everytime I pee its color yellow. I pee most of the time everyday. My lower back in the side is sore and I can't even eat a lot. What do you think?? Pls help me...
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GU infections/ inflammations, trauma, erosions, ulcers, growths/ masses etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a gynaecologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!