Urinary Tract Infection Community
It stings when I pee after masturbation and I bleed too.
About This Community:

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

It stings when I pee after masturbation and I bleed too.

I'm a 20 year old female virgin. I masturbated and now it stings when i urinate and i also bleed too. I had  UTI last year but now I'm not sure if whether i have UTI or i hurt myself during masturbating. I feel like I need to go to the bathroom a bit more than usual.. I'm not sure what's wrong. I had my period last week.  This has never happened before. Please help. I'm embarrassed to present my issue to anyone.
Hello,
Without complete evaluation I may not be able to determine the exact cause of your symptoms. Increased frequency of urination, mild blood in urine, burning sensation can be due to any infection or it may be possible that you have hurt yourself during masturbation.UTI, Kidney stones, blockage of the urinary tract, viral infections or any inflammation of the kidney can lead to these symptoms. A complete medical history, physical examination and tests like urine examination and ultrasound scan may help in detecting the cause.
Best wishes and regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank