Urinary Tract Infection Community
Need help
About This Community:

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Need help

Hi...ok so me and my bf had sex for the first time about 6 days ago and two days after that i got my period but i also have been getting this really uncomfortable pain after im done peeing then i have been wanting to pee more often then usual and sometimes its a small amount me and my bf have been searching up stuff and keep coming across with UTI does that mean i have it i dont know what to do im currently living with only my dad and wish to not tell him about this because im pretty sure he'll get mad so i dont want him to know is there something i should go or can do i please need help im freaken out please and thank you :)
Tags: need help
Hello!
Frequent urination and pain while urination could be due to several reasons. Urinary tract infection is the commonest possibility. Urinary tract infections are common in females. Frequent urination can also be a sign of early pregnancy .Since you didn’t miss your periods pregnancy is unlikely. You may need a urine examination. Drink plenty of fluids to flush out the bacteria from the urinary tract. It is best to discuss your concerns with a local health care provider and get your doubts clarified. You may need a urine examination and a course of antibiotics according to the organism identified. Do keep us updated on how you are doing.
Take care and regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank