Urinary Tract Infection Community
No General Symptons But Still Going Crazy!! Please Help!

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Hi, i'm a 26 year old male. A few weeks ago, I had unprotected oral sex with a female who is known to be promiscuous and has tested positive for Gonnoreah in the past. To my knowledge, she has had it taken care of for at least a year prior to our contact but I am unaware of any recent infections if she had any (she informed me she is regularly tested and was clean at her last testing which was 3 weeks prior to contact). 3 weeks ago, she performed oral sex on me for about 10mins and she did perform 'deep throat' on me as well (if that matters). I did ejaculate out of her mouth. She mentioned I was pre-cumming a lot. We also had protected vaginal sex for 5mins with a condom on a week after that. After the oral sex incident though, I immediately washed my penis and even put some hand sanitizer that I saw on her sinktop on my penis (wasn't sure if it was expired or not; I made sure not to get any close to my urethra). It was dumb, I know, but I was desperate to kill any potential bacteria. Since the contact, I haven't experienced any burning while urinating, any frequent urination and have not had any other symptoms commonly associated with STD's. I have, however, began noticing every sensation in my penis since then and am freaking out that something still may be festering; especially considering that many STD's are 'silent' and some take weeks to months to develop. There has been a very mild warming, not burning, sensation in my penis since the experience and because I am uncircumsized, I noticed my foreskin has been more irritated than usual. It has also been slightly more sensitive around where my foreskin connects to the head of the penis if that helps. Granted, I have not had any discharge, burning sensations or any other commonly noticeable symptoms that would indicate a possible infection but my question is how long after infection of the various STD's related to fillatio will I begin to see signs/symptoms? In other words, could you list onset and infection intervals for all STD's associated with oral sex? Lastly, what is the likelihood (or possibility) that I have contracted any STD from the experience that lasted less than 10mins; even with deep throat fillatio? Should I only get tested if I have symptoms such as burning with urination and/or discharge? When is it important to get tested if symptoms are not present or what symptoms are indicators that I should go get tested. I know the simple solution is just to get tested but I have read through so many forums on here that say oral sex is a very low risk activity and almost never warrants testing without symptoms due to the pain associated with certain tests (like the q-tip swab). I guess what i'm saying is if there is no real need to get tested, i'd like to avoid it if possible; especially if i'm just being overdramatic. I have also read that STD's are very difficult to acquire via oral sex and the more quick the experience, the less likely the possibility of contraction. What are the symptoms of certain STD's associated with fillatio described to feel like; specifically burning with urination. I have heard that it is unmistakable and is very painful (almost like urinating glass shards). Much of the time, psychological stress over these situations can cause the body to 'feel' more like what you are stressing over. The old 'you feel sick so you become sick' addage. I'm sure without symptoms that I am just worrying myself to death but it was a foolish mistake and I am a married man with children. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.