Urinary Tract Infection Community
Penis burning and milky discharge

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Penis burning and milky discharge

I have had a burning sensation under the tip of my penis for the last few days and it burn very little when I pee. Not painful though. I now notice a very small amount of milky grey/white liquid discharge from the tip when I squeeze the tip. What is the problem and what should I do?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello how are you?
A complete clinical evaluation is very important for correct clinical diagnosis. White discharge from tip of penis could be due to any infection. Urethritis, Chlamydia, acute prostatitis, Gonorrhoea, non-specific urethritis, infection under the foreskin can all lead to this discharge. You will need testing through urethral swab tests and urine analysis. If you have any sexually transmitted disease your doctor may seek information about any partners you had sexual contact with in the past six months, as they may also need to get tested. Treatment will be specific based on the underlying cause.
Take care and regards!