Urinary Tract Infection Community
Possible UTI?

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Possible UTI?

On Feb 28th i received oral sex from a girl and she left me a parting gift in the form of chlamydia . i started feeling the urge to urinate on March 18 amnd went to the doctor 3 days after where i took a urine test. A week later I was diagnosed with the STD and my doctor perscribed me with a z pak to take care of the problem . My last day of the treatment was March 28th and i thought I would be on the road to recovery. All the symptoms of my STD was gone ( discharge from penis) except the frequent urination/ urge and it has become a pain. I would go pee and 15-20 mins later i would get the urge again and just a small stream would come out. Im wondering if chlamydia has left me a UTI or a bladder related problem. Also during my treatment i was going through a big case of anxiety has i was fearful that I was a diabetic after reading symptoms online. My stress period were for about 3 weeks and I am finally starting to not stress over a case i dont have and i read that the body has to take time to go back to regular functions after a prolonged stress period. I would also want to know if anybody had a few remedys to help my issue in the form of (fruit/food/liquid/medication).  When i do pee i experience no pain and from a scale of 1-10 i say my stream flow is a 4 .

Im a Male , dont pay attention to the female box .
man i had the same thing happen to me and now it looks as if i never got rid of the std and now im being tested again for it so if i was you i would go back to the doc