Possible UTI?

On Feb 28th i received oral sex from a girl and she left me a parting gift in the form of chlamydia . i started feeling the urge to urinate on March 18 amnd went to the doctor 3 days after where i took a urine test. A week later I was diagnosed with the STD and my doctor perscribed me with a z pak to take care of the problem . My last day of the treatment was March 28th and i thought I would be on the road to recovery. All the symptoms of my STD was gone ( discharge from penis) except the frequent urination/ urge and it has become a pain. I would go pee and 15-20 mins later i would get the urge again and just a small stream would come out. Im wondering if chlamydia has left me a UTI or a bladder related problem. Also during my treatment i was going through a big case of anxiety has i was fearful that I was a diabetic after reading symptoms online. My stress period were for about 3 weeks and I am finally starting to not stress over a case i dont have and i read that the body has to take time to go back to regular functions after a prolonged stress period. I would also want to know if anybody had a few remedys to help my issue in the form of (fruit/food/liquid/medication).  When i do pee i experience no pain and from a scale of 1-10 i say my stream flow is a 4 .

Im a Male , dont pay attention to the female box .
man i had the same thing happen to me and now it looks as if i never got rid of the std and now im being tested again for it so if i was you i would go back to the doc