Pressure and pain in pelvic/vaginal area
After seeing my doctor and having blood work and urine test, all he found was blood in the urine.  I took Amoxil for 10 days.  Still have the pain, not easing at all.  I have CKD Stage III.  I am 72 years old.  Tylenol does not help.  I don't see my kidney doctor until the 29th.  Not sure I can handle the pain and irritation that long.  Can't sleep, etc.
Hi there!

Well, without knowing the relevant clinical details or a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to comment specifically on the situation. Blood in urine could occur secondary to infections, inflammations, trauma/ injuries, ulcers/ erosions, calculi, growths/ masses etc. I would suggest continuing with the antibiotics. If the pain is not controlled by OTC medications, I would suggest consulting your primary care physician for stronger pain medications that may be helpful. If the pain is severe, a visit to the ER may be considered.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!