Recurring epididymo orchitis plz guide
Sir had a protected sexual intercourse with csw for a brisk 1 minute, no kissing, oral, anal or frottage. While in panic for havng sex with csw i panicked and didnt remove the condom which had vaginal fluids an wore my underwear, after a minute i took off the condom and checked for any leakages by filling water, as there were no leaks but my uncircumsized penis touched the vaginal fluids inside underwear and i washed my penis with soap. But The problem started after 4 hrs i feel strange with burning and  tingling inside penis and a full blown uti by morning with fever, as frequnt urination is there and mild feverish feeling for the whole week accompanied by headache and general malise. By the time sore testicle occured as GP suggested for doppler ultrasound and epididymo orchitis occured also the urine culture suggested e coli during first occurance.though With antibiotics i got some relief but again sore testicle occured a week later in right testicle same epidymo orchtis, also doctor suggested for urine culture and it showed staphylocossus aureas me going on medication of ofloxacin 400 mg and compleated the full course and later the pain again occuring me getting all odd apprehensions. Wondering what is the cause, is this a case of chlamydia as there was no general discharge assymomptic just sore testicles. And this was my first encounter with anybody. Plz guide
regards
Hi!
Usually an infection that begins within 3-4 hours of sexual intercourse is due to bacterial cause. So it can be gonorrhea, if it is a bacterial STD. Usually it presents within a day or two of unprotected intercourse but may take longer as well. Other bacterial STDs such as syphilis, and Chlamydia take about a week or longer to show symptoms.
Since you cultures have been positive for E.coli and staphylococcus, chances of bacterial STDs are less. However, you could ask your doctors about it. Viral STDs (herpes, HPV, AIDS) usually take longer to show symptoms.
In case you do not respond to the present treatment, you can ask your doctor to set up a sensitivity test to know which antibiotic will be more effective. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Thank you so much for the reply.
Hello doctor madam have to ask you a thing, as my situation was protected intercourse, neither condom broke nor involved for any touching without protection. It was just after removing d condom fluids touched the underwear and later i was wearing it and penis came in contact. So my question is just touching the infected fluid to penis head makes you prone to catch gonnorhea n chlamydia or they need some rough unprotected sex to be placed inside urthera to be infected. Thank you so much.
Regards