UTI? STD
Been questioning some tiny pimples after being sexually active(unprotected oral, protected vaginal I am male).  Seemed to go away so not worried.  Went on a camping trip, just one night-I did not drink a lot of water during the trip.  It was very cold and I did not sleep well,  During the night I had the urge to urinate, but held it because I did not want to go into the cold.  Eventually I did No problem.  When I got up, I urinated again and it seemed normal.  I had two or three cups of coffee in the AM.  Very tired and thirsty when I got home.  I urinated after I was home for a bit.  This is all between 6:00 am and 10:00 am.  The a short while later I urinated again, and possibly once more.  At that time I thought it was odd.  I was also drinking water because I felt thirsty.  The last time I urinated it was clear.  I ate something and again drank water.  I urinated again 2-3 times that last time at about 6:00 pm.  The color seemed normal.  Now I "think I need to urinate again,  No buring, no pain,  No discharge.  I am concerned is is a UTI or STD?   Advice?  
Hello there,
The correct diagnosis of your condition can be made only after I examine you. Increased frequency of urination can be seen in urinary tract infection, overactive bladder, interstitial cystitis, overactive bladder etc.The symptoms of STD in males are pain during urination, increased frequency of urination, genital sores, genital pain, urinary discharge etc.Drink lots of water as it is due to UTI this will help in flushing out the bacteria. If the symptoms are severe seek the opinion of a urologist. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best luck and take care!
Thanks it all seemed to go back to normal the following day.  I suspect the change in pattern was due to my change in diet and drinking habit during the short camping trip.
Hi my doctor treated me for uti on April 22,2013 gave me antibiotic and something for pain in the urine I'm thru taking the one for the pain but I still feel some some time & I notice a clear fluid discharge is this normal.
can a UTI leave you permanently nerve damaged and numb?  I think that's what happened to me.  I had shooting pain and there was still pain after 10 days of cipro in the upper groin.  I went through 2 azo boxes and now on the 3rd cystex box and it's finally going away