Urinary Tract Infection Community
UTI - Untreated.

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

UTI - Untreated.

Is there a way that a doctor can get antibiotics for
A UTI? And if so, then how long does it take for the UTI to leave your system?
I think I've been having a UTI for months that isn't cured on amoxicilin, azithromycin or flagyl.  I keep getting nausea after drinking water and feel better after drinking lots of water.  I also have groin pain- over a year ago I tried 14 days of cipro.  
I feel nervous and have breathing and sleeping problems- I think I may have a parasite infection.
I Indeed think that you have parasite infection, my sister has had a parasite infection and was treated with liquid medication, not to sure what this medication was called. But will ask for you.

I don't know how long I've had a UTI for, but have left it untreated, I have been told that 'Ural' sachets are really good, all you do is just add water. But I had tried it and disliked the taste as it tastes like soda water.