UTI-like symptoms only for a few minutes

I am a male. Yesterday I had UTI-like symptoms that disappeared almost instantly. They started after I went to the toilet for both needs. After that I was feeling urge to urinate even though I already went. I urinated 2-3 times in 1 minute while feeling burning sensation. After that everything was fine. It was like I had UTI for a few minutes then it was completely gone. I would like to note that 3 months ago I was treated for what appeared to be UTI but the burning wasn't when I was urinating. I was feeling constant mild burning, no discharge, STD tests negative.
Do I have UTI? Is my condition worsened due to improper treating of my previous symptoms? Thank you in advance.
Hello there,
Occasional burning in urination can be due to inadequate drinking of water, urinary tract infection, kidney stones, STDs etc.Oocassional burning may be due to infection or irritation of the urethra.Didnt you take complete treatment last time when you had the above mentioned symptoms? I will advise you to drink plenty of water. Evacuate completely whenever you urinate. If the symptoms persist or are severe seeking the opinion of a urologist will really help.
Take care and kind regards!