UTI or appendicitis?
about a week ago i got UTI which i thought i had gotten ride of by taking d mannose. but then for three days ive had sever lower right abdominal pain and been nausous and dehydrated. someone told me i could have appendicitis but i thought that happend over a course of hours. can you have pain like this  with UTI? or could i possibly have appendicitis
Hi there,
The common symptoms of acute appendicitis are pain in right lower quadrant, nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite. The pain may be diffuse and poorly localized to start with. As the inflammation spreads in the peritoneum the pain can be localized clearly to one small area. In UTI there is abdominal pain, increased urine frequency or burning urination. The diagnosis of your ailment begins with a thorough history and physical examination. Tests like blood counts, urine examination and ultrasound can help in differentiating between the two. Treatment will be specific based on the cause.
Best luck and regards!
How are you feeling?  I just happened upon your post and hope all is ok now.

C~