Urinary Tract Infection Community
UTI symptoms?

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

UTI symptoms?

Hey there,
When I went to university health center for palpitations and dizziness last week (5 days ago), after some tests I was diagnosed with UTI.
I took antibiotics two times a day (Cipro) when I visited again today, doctor told me it was still there, I should finish my medicines and also should take antibacterial pills two times a day (5 days again)

Now what I want to ask is, is UTI capable of causing dizziness or palpitations?
I get 3 uti's a year. Never have I experienced dizziness or palpitations. I've used Cipro which is 1 pill twice a day for 10 days. You have to make sure you're taking your antibiotic with water and using the restroom regularly. I drank Raspberry Ocean Spray too cause it helped fight the infection. I was also put on a burning/pain pill but forgot the name of it. Cipro causes dizziness I just read on one of my old pill bottles. I wouldn't drive if you're taking Cipro. Hope you feel better!
Thank you for kindly answering me.

I finished Cipro. Now using urinary antibacterial pills named Hippurin. I'm just hoping it will go away. I never had this before (I'm 18) and it makes me uneasy.
I am just hoping dizziness and palps are anxiety.

I also don't have any other symptoms.

Further experiences are still appreciated.

And thank you again!
You're welcome! You feeling any better?